Think Positive warmly invites you to contribute to our flagship Student Mental Health Conference! We want to showcase your talents, your expertise and your ingenuity.
We want to offer you a 50-minute slot where you can offer an engaging, activity-based workshop on HE/FE mental health, which explore the following themes:
– How can we highlight student mental health within education?
– What training should be offered, and to whom?
– How will we acknowledge and manage the expectations of future students?
– How do we best support vulnerable student groups?
– How do we mindfully approach suicide within the student population?
– How do we balance the medical model and the community model on our campuses?
– What could our future with tech look like?
– How do we offer student support as a package?
– How do we best promote support initiatives?
These themes are not exhaustive, but are the ones we feel are most relevant to the work Think Positive is doing.
We encourage contributions from Student Mental Health Agreement participants, early-career researchers and those working in and researching student mental health.
Deadline for all submissions is 4th December 2019 at 10am.