Who we are
Think Positive is Scotland’s student mental health project, hosted by NUS Scotland. The project aims to find ways to support students experiencing mental ill health, tackle stigma and discrimination, and promote wellbeing in colleges and universities across Scotland.
- Digital Wellbeing 1st September 2020
- Supporting students during COVID-19: Hayley Colbert, SRUCSA President 11th May 2020
- ‘What Works’ – The University of Edinburgh 23rd April 2020
- Strathclyde Sport Union’s Small Grant Scheme project 13th February 2020
- Scotland’s Student Mental Health Conference: an interview 7th November 2019