Who we are
Think Positive is Scotland’s student mental health project, hosted by NUS Scotland. The project aims to find ways to support students experiencing mental ill health, tackle stigma and discrimination, and promote wellbeing in colleges and universities across Scotland.
- Strathclyde Sport Union’s Small Grant Scheme project 13th February 2020
- Scotland’s Student Mental Health Conference: an interview 7th November 2019
- Small Grant Scheme 24th September 2019
- Healthy Body Healthy Mind Awards 2018-19 – Stars Awarded 25th July 2019
- Launch Event 2019/20 23rd July 2019