Who we are
Think Positive is Scotland’s student mental health project, hosted by NUS Scotland. The project aims to find ways to support students experiencing mental ill health, tackle stigma and discrimination, and promote wellbeing in colleges and universities across Scotland.
- The Feeling Good App – University of Edinburgh 26th October 2020
- World Mental Health Day – 2020 12th October 2020
- Digital Wellbeing 1st September 2020
- Supporting students during COVID-19: Hayley Colbert, SRUCSA President 11th May 2020
- ‘What Works’ – The University of Edinburgh 23rd April 2020